Providing the best customer assistance in the industry.
The rapid success of these powerful septic technologies created unprecedented demand outside of their native New England. And this prompted us to launch NexGen Septics so we could deliver these innovative wastewater treatment solutions throughout the Western United States.
Moreover, our line of septic treatment solutions isn’t limited to Advanced Enviro-Septic® or EnviroFin®. Over the years, Presby Environmental has continued to innovate, allowing us to add a growing number of complementary on-site septic solutions, including:
- Simple-Septic® Wastewater Treatment System
- Presby Maze® Septic Tank Insert
- Spec-Check® Sand Verification Tool
- EnviroFin® Wastewater Treatment System
We currently sell all of these products from our headquarters in California – a state with notoriously complex wastewater management challenges. And we also maintain a large network of sub distributors who help service many of the surrounding states.
Are We the Right Solution for Your Wastewater Management Needs?
At NexGen Septics, we have extensive land development and wastewater management experience dating back to the early 1990s. And our team continues to develop new and innovative ideas to ensure our clients always benefit from state-of-the-art solutions that deliver unparalleled septic treatment results.
To learn how we can do the same for you, contact us today for a free consultation.
NexGen Septics LLC, founded by entrepreneur Lance Bates and his partners, is a distributor of the Presby products which services dealers, engineers, and installers in California and Hawaii. NexGen Septics LLC is dedicated to improving the wastewater industry by providing affordable and effective onsite treatment and dispersal technology for solving many wastewater challenges.
NexGen principals have extensive land and infrastructure development experience in the United States, and Central and South America. This experience provides them with the knowledge and understanding of the benefits, advantages, and potential applications for using the Presby technology to advance onsite wastewater treatment.
The NexGen team seeks to develop innovative, affordable, and effective approaches in the onsite wastewater market to ensure that customers, regulatory agencies, engineers, designers, and installers will benefit from state-of-the-art solutions.
The Benefits of NextGen Septics’ Wastewater Treatment Technology
Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® both use passive treatment combined with aerobic and anaerobic bacterial ecosystems to treat effluent. This eliminates the need for chemicals, additives, and an external power supply.
Additional benefits of these septic treatment solutions include:
- Low maintenance requirements. With no moving parts, these systems rarely suffer from wear and tear. And both Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® benefit from self-rejuvenating capabilities. This further extends their useful lifetimes well beyond what most septic systems can deliver.
- Low environmental impact. Using passive filtration, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin®are able to remove up to 99% of wastewater contaminants, including TN, TSS, Fecal Coliform, TKN, and BOD. As such, only highly treated water ever joins the underlying soil or aquifer. And protected waterways are never endangered.
- Compact design. Because of their smaller size, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin®combine wastewater treatment and dispersal within the same footprint. This makes the technology ideally suited for a broad range of applications – even when working with difficult or challenging terrain.
In addition, Advanced Enviro-Septic® has been rigorously tested in the field before earning numerous certifications from third-party agencies, including: