Septic System Regulators and Inspectors
Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® systems are revolutionary wastewater treatment technologies that are scientifically proven to remove up to 99% of contaminants from effluent.
They are also the first NSF-certified wastewater solutions that don’t require chemicals, replacement media, or an external power supply. Instead, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® technologies create living bacterial ecosystems that transform contaminated effluent into treated wastewater using passive filtration.
As a result of this unique wastewater treatment technology, the underlying soil never becomes contaminated. Effluent enters the system – but only treated water leaves. This makes Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® systems two of the greenest and most environmentally-friendly septic solutions on the market.
These are just some of the advantages of these powerful wastewater treatment solutions.
Additional Benefits of Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® Technology
- Because of their compact design, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® systems install easily and quickly on any terrain, slope, or soil variety. You can even install these septic solutions in confined areas or along difficult contours.
- Due to its small environmental footprints, Advanced Enviro-Septic and EnviroFin® technology can both be installed much closer to protected waterways that might normally become endangered using conventional septic solutions.
- With no mechanical moving parts or additives, EnviroFin® pipe requires far less maintenance than traditional wastewater treatment alternatives. Once installed, each unit can continue delivering highly treated wastewater for decades – with minimal upkeep.
Advanced Enviro-Septic® System and EnviroFin® Benefits for City Inspectors and Regulators
The above advantages are geared primarily towards end-users and installers. But there are numerous benefits of Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® technology for inspectors, regulators, and those who are responsible for municipal-level wastewater management:
- Because of their eco-friendly design, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® products make it much easier to conduct environmental impact studies during the inspection and permitting processes. In fact, both solutions currently exceed the on-site septic secondary treatment guidelines established by the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Zoning regulations and development restrictions become easier to navigate when using either of these technologies. If you’re responsible for permits and inspections, you benefit from fewer delays, simpler paperwork, and faster approvals.
Perhaps most importantly, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® technology provide peace of mind for those tasked with protecting municipal water resources. Because of their powerful filtration technology and low environmental impact, these solutions deliver highly treated wastewater that will never endanger the local community.
Our ongoing installer support further increases the attractiveness of these powerful wastewater solutions. In coordination with Presby Environmental, Inc., NexGen Septics offers the following services:
- Product training and certification – available both via DVD and online.
- Ongoing troubleshooting support and technical assistance – free of charge.
- Manuals and technical bulletins – available for download.
All of the above benefits partially explain why more than 300,000 Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® systems have already been installed throughout the United States, Canada, and other parts of the world.
- These septic solutions are better for the environment.
- They’re easier and cheaper to install than conventional systems.
- They last longer – due to their minimal maintenance requirements.
- They remove up to 99% of wastewater contaminants.
- They help simplify permitting, inspections, and approvals.
If you’d like to learn more about our Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® wastewater treatment solutions, contact us today for a free consultation.
I have installed 7 AES systems, I have 1 were doing next week. I will be installing 3 Enviro Fin® systems in the coming weeks. These are impressive systems. Installations is not a problem and is very cost effective.Brent Phillips, Phillips Environmental, Inc.