Presby EnviroFin® Septic Systems
Get a Price Quote
In 3 Easy Steps
Presby EnviroFin® Septic Systems
Presby EnviroFin® system is one of the simplest and most affordable water treatment solutions ever designed.
The Septic System Details
- Allows air to flow lengthwise into the fibers and system Sand to promote bacterial growth
- Settles and breaks down suspended solids
- Equalizes flow between units
- Distributes effluent into the Treatment Fins
- Prevents grease and suspended solids from leaving the FDU
- Protects coarse Green Fibers and geo-textile from clogging
4. Air Ports
- Allows air to enter the Treatment Fins to promote aerobic bacterial growth
5. Coarse Green Fibers
- Filters and digests more suspended solids
- Protects outer geo-textile bacterial treatment surface
- Creates massive bacteria treatment area
Developed by Presby Environmental, Inc., this advanced treatment system relies on passive, non-mechanical filtration for exceptional treatment and dispersal of contaminated wastewater.
As a result, this powerful treatment system:
- Is very affordable to install
- Requires almost zero maintenance once installed
- Offers unmatched endurance
But how does this revolutionary technology actually work?
EnviroFin® Septic System Treatment – Under the Presby Hood
The EnviroFin® product uses a 10-stage treatment process to transform contaminated effluent into safe groundwater.
- Stage 1: Warmed wastewater enters the fin distribution unit (FDU) where it is cooled to the same temperature as the surrounding soil.
- Stage 2: Solids that are suspended in the wastewater begin separating from the cooled effluent.
- Stage 3: Skimmer tabs prevent left over grease and other suspended solids from leaving the fin distribution unit.
- Stage 4: Tiny perforations in the FDU permit wastewater to seep into a network of randomly-oriented fibers that remove even more suspended solids.
- Stage 5: Air ducts at the top of the fin permit outside air to flow along the length of the piping and into the fiber network. In addition, surrounding System Sand promotes bacterial growth that further breaks down contaminants and other waste matter.
- Stage 6: The internal fibers increase the surface area of the bacterial layer, allowing the EnviroFin® ;unit to maximize its treatment process.
- Stage 7: The wastewater then passes through geo-textile fabrics. This process helps to cultivate an even larger bacterial surface for additional waste decomposition.
- Stage 8: System Sand helps to wick away excess liquid from the geo-textile fabrics, which promotes greater airflow and increased aerobic bacterial growth.
- Stage 9: System Sand then finishes “polishing” the effluent so that it meets the rigorous tertiary treatment standards established by third-party certification organizations like NSF and ANSI.
- Stage 10: Fluctuating liquid levels coupled with uninterrupted air supply help to boost the bacterial culture’s efficiency so that the treated effluent is safe for dispersal as groundwater.
The Most Important Benefits of the Presby EnviroFin® Wastewater Treatment Septic System
The EnviroFin® system’s revolutionary design makes this treatment technology uniquely suited for a wide range of applications. This wastewater solution is especially useful when working on challenging projects with a zero lot line or difficult terrain.
In addition, the EnviroFin® system:
- Is very easy to assemble, requiring minimal installation labor.
- Uses passive cleaning technology and naturally occurring bacteria to successfully treat effluent.
- Exceeds NSF/ANSI 40 water treatment standards.
- Is already approved in New Hampshire, Maine and Alabama, and is available for use in California.
If you’re a water treatment professional who works outside of our main service area, we now ship internationally in coordination with Presby Environmental – using any major carrier that you require.
Have Additional Questions about the EnviroFin® Septic System’s Treatment Technology?
If you’d like to learn more about the EnviroFin® wastewater treatment septic system, download our free brochure by clicking here or watch these videos to see how easy it is to install the EnviroFin®.
To find nearby dealers who carry the EnviroFin® septic system product, click here.
And if you have additional questions about this innovative septic system treatment technology, contact us today for a free consultation.