61.7″W x 64.9″L x 54.6″H
(1567 mm x 1648 mm x 1387 mm)
24″ (610 mm)
169 lbs (77 kg)
552 gal (2090 L)
Minimum 6″ (152 mm)
Maximum 48″ (1219 mm)
• Strong injection molded polypropylene construction
• Lightweight plastic construction and inboard lifting lugs allow for easy delivery and handling
• Structurally reinforced access ports eliminate distortion during installation and pump-outs
• Reinforced structural ribbing offers additional strength
• Can be installed with 6″ to 48″ of cover
• Can be pumped dry during pump-outs
• Suitable for use as a pump tank or rainwater (non-potable) tank
• No special installation, backfill or water filling procedures are required
• No special water filling requirements are necessary
• The tank may be backfilled with suitable native soil. See installation instructions for guidance.
Many installation requirements and options are governed by local codes instituted by the health department in your area. When in question, check with the local health department for specifics and follow their code instructions. Any design or installation questions not answered here can be directed to the Infiltrator Water Technologies’ Technical Services staff by calling 844.544.4242.
All Infiltrator tanks are certified by IAPMO and CSA the most recognized certification agencies for tank technology. Please check with your local health department prior to use to be sure.
No, IM-series tanks can only be assembled by those who have been trained and authorized by Infiltrator Water Technologies to assemble IM-tanks.
No, Infiltrator tanks can be installed using suitable native soil.
Infiltrator’s tank installation instructions outline when buoyancy control measures are required and are available on this website. If buoyancy control measures are determined to be necessary, the Infiltrator IM Series Septic Tank Buoyancy Control Guidance document is also available on this website and provide specific design options for anti-floatation measures.
Infiltrator tanks can be installed with a minimum of 6″ and a maximum of 48″ of cover.
Infiltrator’s riser guidance document and a video are available on this website to provide specific design options for attaching a variety of commercially available risers manufactured by Infiltrator Water Technologies.
No, the structural bulkhead system is an integral part of the tank and cannot be modified or removed.