Through its passive treatment technology, the Advanced Enviro-Septic® system cultivates naturally occurring bacteria that break down harmful contaminants before releasing treated effluent back into the environment.
The treated wastewater then enters the surrounding soil before safely joining the water table below.
• Increase surface area
• Improve cooling
• Provide more bacterial growth areas
2. Skimmers at Each Perforation
• Prevent grease and suspend solids from leaving the pipe
• Protect green fibers and geo-textiles from clogging
3. Black Geo-textile
• Surrounds the pipe and fibers
• Provides protected bacterial treatment surface
4. Green Plastic Fiber Mat
• Filters more suspended solids
• Protects outer geotextile bacterial treatment surface
• Creates a massive bacterial treatment area
5. Bio-Accelerator Fabric
• Quickly develops treatment biomat
• Screens more solids from wastewater
• Ensure distribution of wastewater along the entire length of the pipes
• Provides additional treatment surface
• Enhances and accelerates treatment
• Facilitates quick start-up
• Further protects outer layers and the receiving surfaces
How Does the Advanced Enviro-Septic® System Work?
Although the Advanced Enviro-Septic® system relies on passive treatment to treat wastewater, the underlying technology is quite sophisticated.
Below are the 10 steps required to transform contaminated effluent into highly treated groundwater:
Step 1: Warm wastewater enters the septic system before being cooled to the same temperature as the surrounding soil.
Step 2: Suspended contaminants and solids separate from the newly cooled effluent.
Step 3: Skimmer tabs help to remove additional solids and left-over grease particles from the wastewater.
Step 4: Perforated pipe ridges permit the effluent to flow unimpeded throughout the pipe, which further cools the wastewater.
Step 5: Bio-Accelerator® geo-textilefabric screens the effluent even more to provide additional treatment.
Step 6: A special material made of coarse randomly-oriented green fibers further extracts suspended particles from the wastewater.
Step 7: The effluent then passes through geo-textile fabrics before developing a protected bacterial surface.
Step 8: System Sand wicks away left-over liquid from the geo-textile fabrics, exposing the bacterial surface to air.
Step 9: The fibers and fabrics increase the surface area of the bacterial layer, allowing solids to decompose more quickly.
Step 10: Regulated air supply and fluctuating liquid levels help to boost the advanced septic system’s bacterial cleaning efficiency.
The Key Benefits of the Advanced Enviro-Septic® System
Through its passive treatment technology, the Advanced Enviro-Septic® system is able to remove up to 99% of wastewater contaminants.
But the benefits of this powerful solution don’t stop there:
• The Advanced Enviro-Septic® system is smaller than conventional treatment systems. This makes it an ideal wastewater treatment solution for a wide range of applications – especially when working with difficult terrain.
• It is easy to install and maintain, making it more affordable than most wastewater treatment options.
• Because it has no mechanical devices, the Advanced Enviro-Septic® pipe benefits from unmatched durability and longevity.
• The Advanced Enviro-Septic® system doesn’t rely on toxic chemicals or other additives, making it an environmentally friendly way to treat wastewater.
In addition, the Advanced Enviro-Septic® product has undergone rigorous testing to ensure that it meets treatment requirements throughout the US and Canada.
This powerful treatment technology is NSF-40 Class I Certified by the NSF. And it is also certified for Secondary and Advanced Septic Treatment by the Bureau de Normalization du Québec (BNC).
Is the Advanced Enviro-Septic® System Right for You?
If you’re looking for a greener, cleaner, and more affordable way to treat wastewater, few solutions can deliver the benefits that these Advanced Enviro-Septic Systems can:
• It is environmentally friendly.
• It is cheaper than most alternatives.
• It removes up to 99% of contaminants.
If you’d like to learn more about the Advanced Enviro-Septic® wastewater treatment septic system, download our free brochure by clicking here.
To learn more about the advanced septic system water treatment technology, contact us today for a free consultation.