ECOPOD-N Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit
Delta ECOPOD-N Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are an innovative approach to onsite wastewater disposal where nitrogen reduction is required. The ECOPOD-N technology has been tested under NSF/ANSI 40 and 245 with an average nitrogen reduction of greater than 50% and met and exceeded Class 1 requirements with an average effluent quality of 9 mg/L BOD5 and 8 mg/L TSS.
Delta ECOPOD-N Advanced Wastewater Treatment Unit Features:
• Oxygen is pumped into the system allowing the bacteria thrive and grow in much greater numbers than would occur naturally. This “overpopulation” of bacteria speeds the process of • breaking down the sewage, making it safe for release into the environment.
• ECOPOD-N units significantly reduce BOD, TSS, fecal coliforms, and nutrients in the wastewater.
• Nitrification and denitrification occur in a single tank.
• Features a fixed-film process which is characteristically stable, reliable and sturdy. Fixed-film is a preferred treatment process for onsite wastewater treatment systems.
ECOPOD-N Advanced Wastewater Treatment Units are manufactured to specifications according to wastewater flow requirements available in the following models:
• Model E50-N: 500 gallons per day
• Model E60-N: 600 gallons per day
• Model E75-N: 750 gallons per day
• Model E100-N: 1,000 gallons per day