Bundle System Configurations:
7″, 8″, 10″, 12″, and 14″ diameters
7″, 9″, 10″, 12″, 13″, and 14″ diameters
10″, 12″, and 14″ diameters
10″, 12″, 13″, and 14″ diameters
5′ and 10′
• Shallow applications (low-profile models)
• Trenches & bed systems
• Fill and mound systems
• Pressure distribution systems
• Serial distribution systems
• Use with advanced treatment systems
• At-grade systems
• Step-down or drop-box systems
• Commercial, community or cluster systems
• Always clean and free of fines
• Bundles are quick to install, saving costs on heavy machinery and labor
• Modular construction allows configurations to match trench dimensions for most system shapes and sizes
• Engineered for optimal storage and absorption efficiencies
• Ability to contour along sloped sites and around trees or landscaping
• Lightweight system is perfect for repairs and tight job sites
• Easily hand-carried into position reducing time and labor
• 5′ or 10′ lengths with simple snap, internal couplers
• Easier cleanup at job site with the elimination of stone
• Manufactured from recycled materials rather than a mined natural resource
• A wide variety of diameters and configurations to meet any installation professional’s needs
• Approved in many jurisdictions with an increased efficiency rating, reducing drainfield size
• Backed by the leader in the onsite wastewater industry
Many installation requirements and options are governed by local codes instituted by the health department in your area. When in question, check with the local health department for specifics and follow their code instructions. Any design or installation questions not answered here can be directed to the Infiltrator Water Technologies’ Technical Services staff by calling 1-800-718-2754.
EZflow can be used in almost any septic leachfield application. Wherever stone and pipe can be installed, EZflow can be used. This includes trench, bed, and elevated mound installations. EZflow provides superior treatment capabilities in pressure dosing, level distribution, serial distribution, evapotranspiration, and sand filter applications.
System sizing is determined by each local health department. The system sizing is normally calculated based on a combination of factors including soil type and volume of wastewater (normally estimated using number of bedrooms). Typically, health departments have approved sizing reductions of 25 to 50 percent when EZflow is specified. Check your local health codes for the specifics in your area.
Trench spacing requirements are determined by local regulation, so check with your local health department.
In beds, Infiltrator Water Technologies recommends no separation between the sides of bundles.
Most health codes do not allow septic leachfields to be installed under impervious surfaces such as driveways. This is because the surface pressure can compact the soil, resulting in a negative effect on the soil’s ability to treat effluent (wastewater). Check with your local health department for the specific codes for your area. If this type of installation is allowed, call Infiltrator Water Technologies’ Technical Services staff at 1-800-718-2754 for design and installation instructions.
Infiltrator Water Technologies recommends a minimum of 12 inches of compacted cover over EZflow. Maximum allowable cover over EZflow in a trench system is 96 inches. In bed systems, the maximum cover is 48 inches. Always check with your local health codes for specific cover requirements.
Yes. EZflow has virtually an unlimited ability to contour around existing obstacles.
A geotextile mesh inside of the netting keeps soil from entering the bundles.