About Our Wastewater Treatment Solutions
Providing Quality Customer Assistance for Wastewater Treatment.
The rapid success of these powerful septic technologies created unprecedented demand outside of their native New England. And this prompted us to launch NexGen Septics so we could deliver these innovative wastewater treatment solutions throughout the Western United States.
Moreover, our line of septic treatment solutions isn’t limited to Advanced Enviro-Septic® or EnviroFin®. Over the years, Presby Environmental has continued to innovate, allowing us to add a growing number of complementary on-site septic solutions, including:
- Simple-Septic® Wastewater Treatment System
- Presby Maze® Septic Tank Insert
- Spec-Check® Sand Verification Tool
- EnviroFin® Wastewater Treatment System
We currently sell all of these products from our headquarters in California – a state with notoriously complex wastewater management challenges. And we also maintain a large network of sub distributors who help service many of the surrounding states.
Are We the Right Solution for Your Wastewater Treatment Needs?
At NexGen Septics, we have extensive land development and wastewater management experience dating back to the early 1990s. And our team continues to develop new and innovative ideas to ensure our clients always benefit from state-of-the-art solutions that deliver unparalleled septic treatment results.
To learn how we can do the same for you, contact us today for a free consultation.
The Benefits of NextGen Septics’ Wastewater Treatment TechnologyAdvanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® both use passive treatment combined with aerobic and anaerobic bacterial ecosystems to treat effluent. This eliminates the need for chemicals, additives, and an external power supply. Additional benefits of these septic treatment solutions include:
- Low maintenance requirements. With no moving parts, these systems rarely suffer from wear and tear. And both Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® benefit from self-rejuvenating capabilities. This further extends their useful lifetimes well beyond what most septic systems can deliver.
- Low environmental impact. Using passive filtration, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin®are able to remove up to 99% of wastewater contaminants, including TN, TSS, Fecal Coliform, TKN, and BOD. As such, only highly treated water ever joins the underlying soil or aquifer. And protected waterways are never endangered.
- Compact design. Because of their smaller size, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin®combine wastewater treatment and dispersal within the same footprint. This makes the technology ideally suited for a broad range of applications – even when working with difficult or challenging terrain.