Septic System Installers
As someone who installs water filtration and septic systems, you already understand the unique challenges of providing your clients with the right treatment solutions:
- Many wastewater management options out there are resource-hungry, requiring lots of chemicals and electricity to work.
- Other solutions on the market are costly to install – especially once you factor in excavation expenses, permitting delays, and manual labor.
- Once installed, many septic systems are expensive to maintain. They need frequent cleaning, servicing, and repairs to continue operating at peak performance.
Worst of all, very few septic solutions actually deliver “acceptable” results – i.e. treated wastewater that is safe for people, animals, and the environment.
But with the Advanced Enviro-Septic® (AES) and EnviroFin® (EF) wastewater treatment solutions, you can easily overcome these challenges.
How Do Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® Work?
Most septic solutions rely on the underlying soil to help treat wastewater. However, this approach often leaks effluent into the ground, thus contaminating the surrounding soil and aquifer.
By contrast, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® treat contaminated effluent using passive filtration and bacterial ecosystems. This cleansing process happens internally, allowing these powerful septic solutions to release highly treated wastewater safely back into the ground.
As such, both wastewater treatment and dispersal occupy the same small footprint.
However, there are additional benefits of using Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® systems, including:
- These two septic solutions remove up to 99% of all wastewater contaminants.
- They blend seamlessly into sloping terrain, allowing for a much broader range of installation configurations.
- Neither of these technologies requires electricity to operateand they work passively, without any mechanical moving parts.
- They are much cheaper to install – especially in jurisdictions with strict zoning requirements.
- Advanced Enviro-Septic® is ideally suited for residential and commercial projects, as well as municipal systems since Advanced Enviro-Septic® technology is scalable, allowing you to install them for larger flow projects as well.
- Other than occasional septic tank pumping, there are almost no ongoing maintenance requirements.
Most importantly, Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® pipes are environmentally friendly wastewater treatment technologies. In addition to being made in the USA from recycled plastic, these septic solutions prevent contaminated effluent from joining the underlying soil and water table.
Key Benefits for Septic System Installers
Most of the above benefits are geared towards end-users – i.e. homeowners, businesses, and growing communities.
But there are also major advantages for those who actually install these systems.
For example, future installation jobs become faster, easier, and cheaper to complete. And you can bill your services as a more environmentally friendly way of transforming contaminated effluent into treated wastewater.
In addition, through coordination with Presby Environmental, Inc., NexGen Septics provides free, ongoing support to all of our installer clients, whether you require:
- Design tools
- Installation manuals
- Technical bulletins
- Troubleshooting support
We even provide free training classes with Presby Environmental, Inc. so you can become a certified expert in this advanced wastewater treatment technology.
All of these benefits help to explain why more than 300,000 Advanced Enviro-Septic® and EnviroFin® systems have already been installed throughout the United States, Canada, and other parts of the world.
If you’re looking for a greener, cleaner, and cheaper way to transform effluent into treated wastewater, contact us today for a free consultation.
I have installed 7 AES systems, I have 1 were doing next week. I will be installing 3 Enviro Fin® systems in the coming weeks. These are impressive systems. Installations is not a problem and is very cost effective.Brent Phillips, Phillips Environmental, Inc.